Monday, January 3, 2011

It's been awhile!

Oh WOW!!!

I didn't realize it has been so long  since my last post. Call me lazy! I don't care.. Politically the world has been running rampant between the primary elections and President Obama reiterating his recent successes, in efforts to regain his 2008 voters. Mayoral elect Vincent Gray has publicized the 2011 projected budget that consisted of 4 non-paid working days(furlough),a  reduction in TANF benefits, and government employee salary caps (excluding legislative employees) in all to reduce Washington, DC deficit. The City's town hall meeting became chaotic. If Dc residents don't know a thing about Mayoral Elect Gray is that he is diligent and has a low tolerance attitude towards procrastination i.e. bullshit. Gray is a solution maker, so prepare yourself for some immediate and abrupt changes.


I still can't believe that congress passed the  Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010, that included a reduction in taxpayer’s withholding taxes.  The Social Security rate will decrease to 4.2% from 6.2%. However, employer's Social security rate of 6.2% goes unchanged. First off, I thought the overall goal was to increase small businesses opportunities which will eventually reduce the unemployment rate through new hire’s , I have yet to see any benefits besides the repeal of Bonus Depreciation, now = 100% depreciable. Personally, Bonus Depreciation only entices businesses to purchase new equipment, not HIRE employees. What's the problem here?

P.S    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!



I apologize for the shading and highlights, I have tried multiple times to correct the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment